Terms and Conditions
"Agent" means the organisation from whom You have purchased this Ticket. "Us" and "Our" shall be read accordingly.
"Event" means the event to be held at the Venue in respect of which You have bought this Ticket.
"Terms" means these terms and conditions.
"Ticket" means any ticket or wristband (as applicable) for You to attend an Event.
"Venue" means the venue where the Event is held.
"We" means E3 Production Limited and "Us" and "Our" shall be read accordingly.
"You" means you as the holder of this Ticket and "Your" shall be read accordingly.
- This Event will take place on Brighton Promenade, next to the British Airways i360, on the 1st and 2nd September 2018.
- This event is organised solely by E3 Production Limited. E3 Production Limited’s company registration number is 5674567.
- Tickets can be purchased via our official channel on Eventbrite. Your ticket may be invalidated if you purchase it from any other source.
- Your possession of this Ticket constitutes Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Tickets are personal revocable licences and shall at all times remain Our property and subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Upon purchase, please check Tickets carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified after purchase.
- Attendees must be aged 18 or over for this event, and we will operate a standard Challenge 25 policy should we deem it necessary.
- Please contact Us in advance of the Event if You have any specific access requirements in relation to the Event, otherwise it may not be possible for Us to meet your needs. All requests should be addressed to the box office at email@example.com
- You must retain this Ticket on Your person at all times during the Event.
- Duplicate Tickets will not be issued in any circumstances.
- Your Ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced.
- Where necessary, We reserve the right to make alterations to the published Event or programme. Artists and billed attractions are subject to change.
- We will not refund or exchange this Ticket unless the Event is cancelled or re-scheduled or there is a material change to the Event. A ‘material’ change is a change which, in our opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that any purchaser of a Ticket could reasonably expect. A change to the artists performing at the Event shall not be a material change. The refund for Tickets equals the face value of the Tickets purchased plus booking fee but excludes any transaction fees. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by You are at Your own risk and We shall not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure beyond the Ticket price and relevant booking fee (excluding any transaction fees).
- If an Event is rescheduled or materially changed, You must claim Your refund in good time before the rescheduled or materially changed event takes place. If an Event is cancelled, You must claim Your refund within 3 months from the date of the Event.
- You agree that We will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including Yourself) or property however caused (including by Us): (a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by Us; (b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury resulting from Our negligence); or (c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from breach by You of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- You may not re-sell or transfer a Ticket if prohibited by law. Where a Ticket is offered for re-sale in accordance with these Conditions, You must provide the buyer with full details of the Ticket. The buyer of a Ticket must be made aware of these Conditions and any other terms and conditions applicable to the Event.
- You may not combine a Ticket with any hospitality, travel or accommodation service and/or any other merchandise, product or service to create a ticket package (“Ticket Package”) and sell or otherwise transfer (or facilitate the sale or transfer of) such Ticket Package for profit or commercial gain, offer such Ticket Package as an incentive or prize in a promotion or competition, or otherwise dispose of such Ticket Package in the course of a business.
- If You have obtained this Ticket in breach of these Terms and/or if You breach any of these Terms then it shall be void, and all rights conferred on You or evidenced by such Ticket shall be void. If You seek to gain entry to an Event using a void Ticket then we reserve the right to refuse You entry to or eject You from the Event and You may be liable to legal action for trespass. Void tickets are non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to refuse You entry to and/or eject You from the Event and/or Venue in reasonable circumstances including without limitation for health and safety or licensing reasons; if You behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Event; if You use threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms; if you are found in possession of any prohibited item or substance; if in Our reasonable opinion You are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; if You fail, when required, to produce proof of identity or age; if You breach these Terms; or if Your Ticket is void.
- We reserve the right to conduct security searches from time to time, and to refuse admission to You, or eject You, from the Event and/or Venue should You refuse to comply with such security searches. No refunds will be given to You if You are refused entry or ejected due to Your own behaviour.
- We reserve the right to confiscate any item, which in Our reasonable opinion may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the Event or is one of the following items not permitted at the venue. Without limitation, the following may not be brought into the Venue: animals (except for assistance dogs); pyrotechnics or fireworks; Distress flares & flares; smoke bombs; laser pens; glass containers; items which may be regarded as weapons; illegal substances; legal highs (Inc. nitrous oxide); alcohol.
- You must comply with any and all instructions given to You by Us, Venue and/or Event staff and stewards.
- Photography and the recording of video footage will be permitted at the Event if it is done so for personal use. Photography and the recording of video footage will NOT be permitted for commercial purposes. In the event of any subsequent commercial use, the bearer agrees to pay the Promoter for the cost of a licence issued by the Promoter for permission to take photographs / visual / audio recordings for commercial use.
- You shall not use equipment for recording or transmitting (by digital or any other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data inside any Venue or at any Event, and You shall not bring such equipment into any Venue or Event.
- By attending an Event, You give Your express consent to be included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audio-visual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This includes filming by the police or security which may be carried out for the security of customers or the prevention of crime.
- We may prosecute You if You cause damage to the Venue, the Venue infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and/or Venue.
- You may only leave and re-enter the Venue during the Event at Our discretion and/or that of the Venue management. Otherwise, there will be no re-admission or pass outs of any kind.
- If before or during the Event You have a complaint in relation to the Event (including without limitation in relation to Your ability to view the Event), please contact Us or a steward promptly since complaints are very difficult to deal with after the Event.
- The Event is outdoors. You are strongly advised to bring appropriate clothing and footwear to protect against potential inclement weather.
- Premium Tickets BA i360 flights. First, you will need to collect your Premium BA i360 Voucher from the Sussex Gin Fest Entrance, located directly next to the British Airways i360. Make sure to print your event ticket or make sure it’s available on your phone. You’ll be able to collect your Premium BA i360 Voucher and Sussex Gin Fest wristband from 10:00am on the 1st of September. Second, you will need to go to the British Airways i360 ticket office, and present your Premium BA i360 Voucher to them. Please make sure you arrive at the BA i360 ticket office at least 20 minutes before the flight you wish to go on. The BA i360 will take your Premium BA i360 Voucher, but make sure to keep hold of your Sussex Gin Fest wristband if you’re attending Sussex Gin Fest after your flight on the BA i360. You will need a wristband to be allowed entry or re-entry to the festival. You can redeem your free flight on either the 1st or 2nd of September, and do not have to redeem on the same day that you attend Sussex Gin Fest. Make sure to be at the British Airways i360 within their opening times. These are from 9:30am – 9:00pm on Saturday, and 9:30am – 8:00pm on Sunday.